Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ok - yesterdays hotties review got a little grief for all being ethnic brunettes - not like I have a type or anything.  Hell, I am married to a very lovely blond girl.  So I thought I should do the updates of the current blonds I appreciate also.

 Blake Lively is simply beautiful - she can not act, but makes up for it by standing still just long enough to take your attention off of that fact.

Amber Heard - great eyes

Kristin Bell - not only is she funny and a fairly decent actress, but she is extremely sexy. 
 This one most of you will not know - Diane Kruger is the star of "The Bridge" on FX.  She is a very good actress and plays her part of a somewhat "off" detective so well it is sometimes hard to watch. The show was cancelled after 2 Seasons - but would be worth a watch to check her out.
 And of course, no guy, anywhere, can honestly say he does not like Jennifer Aniston.  She simply is to good looking, too funny, and seems to be someone that would honestly be interesting to hang out with.  I put all of that down to confirm I am not a creep, as she is just simply to hot to take your eyes off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment